This is our premium USB PCIE riser cable designed for extra large mining rigs. It uses a 60cm USB 3.0 cable to connect the motherboard and graphics card. Only PCIE data is transferred over the USB extra long cable and power is provided by the built in 6pin PCIE power connector. Relocating and increasing the spacing between graphics cards will dramatically improve cooling and reduce power consumption for hashing or mining rigs. Using a powered USB PCIE riser cable will also protect your motherboard from overdrawing power on it’s ATX power connector.
- 1x to 16x USB PCIE riser cable for relocating your graphics card
- Extra long length USB PCIE riser cable 60 cm
- 3 high quality built in capacitors to smooth and regulate power
- Only PCIE data is sent over the USB cable
- Compatible with all PCIE bus versions and will fit in any size of slot on motherboard (1x, 4x, 16x)
- The USB PCIE riser cable already includes the presence pin short built into the PCB so no more loose wires in your rig!
- Powered by a PCIE power connector to your power supply
- Flat rate shipping regardless of how many cables are in the order